Fund management is a professional service done by SOLOMON Stockbrokers as fund manager for assets to maximise return for investors in the fund. Investors can take various forms, from individual retail investors through to institutions such as retirement funds, insurance companies and even large corporations.
Fund management typically includes the following activities:
– Asset research and selection;
– Planning and implementation;
– Purchase and sale of assets or deals;
– Ongoing monitoring and management;
– Reporting to stakeholders;
– Internal audit.