Notice of Payment of Dividend
NOTICE TO MEMBERS TANGA CEMENT PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY (Incorporated in the United Republic of Tanzania)
Notice is hereby given that the twenty fourth Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Tanga Cement Public Limited Company will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Oysterbay in Dar es Salaam on Friday 25 May 2018 at 08:00 AM, for the following purposes:
1. Notice of Meeting Notice convening the meeting to be taken as read.
2. Approval of Minutes To approve and sign the minutes of the twenty third Annual General Meeting held on 5 May 2017.
3. Financial Statements and Directors’ Reports To review and adopt the Financial Statements and Directors’ report for the year ended 31 December 2017.
4. Dividend for the year ended 31 December 2017 Shareholders to consider the proposal from the Board not to declare a final dividend for the financial year ended 31 December 2017.
5. Appointment of Directors To appoint Directors to the Board.
6. Approval of Directors Remuneration To approve the directors remuneration for the 2018 financial year.
7. Appointment of External Auditors To approve the appointment of the External Auditors for the 2018 financial year.
8. General Any other business.
Any member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy or proxies to attend and vote on their behalf. If a member is an organisation then the proxy must submit proxy forms and a Board resolution to approve the appointment of the proxy. These proxies are to reach the registered office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the time of the meeting. Members and holders of proxies are required to bring with them acknowledgements of receipt of delivery of proxy forms, copies of proxy forms and identification card for registration purpose.
By order of the Board.
24 April 2018
Notification To The Public
This is to notify the general public, and specifically shareholders of Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited that the directors of the company declared a final dividend relating to the financial year ended 31 December 2017, of TZS 100 per share, which will be paid on or about 30 June 2018.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
Chairman of the Board
25 April 2018
Source: Daily News, 27 April 2018